I. Commitment to data privacy
Cercare Medical ApS
Inge Lehmanns Gade 10
DK-8000 Aarhus C
Cercare Medical values your privacy and is committed to protecting it while you are visiting our website or using our services.
Cercare Medical does not sell or share your personal information unless it is with our service providers acting on our behalf to deliver requested services.
II. Contact and Inquiries
In case you have any questions or inquiries on collecting, processing or use of your personal information, you can always contact us via email@example.com or by sending a request to Cercare Medical ApS, Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, Room 06.030, DK-8000 Aarhus C. For example, you can always contact us requesting to review, update or delete your private information or any of your subscriptions at any time.
III. Use of personal information
1. Why we are collecting your information
Cercare Medical uses personal information in order to provide the services in correlation with requests that were made while providing us with such information.
Cercare Medical may collect Personal Information in order to:
- Better understand your needs, interests and suitability for various products and services;
- Recommend specific products and services that may meet your needs;
- Establish identity;
- Deliver products and services;
- Provide customer support and services;
- Provide ongoing service delivery;
- Provide you with information;
- Improve products, services and service delivery;
- Respond to issues, questions, and queries;
- Protect you and us against errors or fraud; and
- Co-operate with law enforcement and legal authorities, where required, to comply with applicable laws and with court orders.
2. Email updates and campaigns
If you have signed up to receive updates from us or subscribed for a campaign, you can unsubscribe any time or request your data to be deleted.
3. How long we keep your data
The time within which we keep the data depends on the nature of services requested while providing us with such data.
IV. Types of personal information
Cercare Medical may collect such information about you as
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to weblog statistics,
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you wish to receive information via a newsletter or contact us via a contact page,
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
During the course of doing business or interacting with Cercare Medical, or receiving products and services from or through Cercare Medical, you may, depending on the nature of the circumstances, be asked to provide Cercare Medical with:
- Geographic (physical) addresses;
- Demographic information;
- E-mail addresses;
- Phone numbers or other contact information;
- Names (first, and last or whatever the family identifying name is);
- Billing information;
- Web site usage preferences;
- Feedback regarding our business, services, web site and public relations;
- Source IP addresses;
- Times and dates of access to Web site servers;
- Personal preferences;
- Product and service preferences;
- Browsers types and configurations; and
- Miscellaneous administrative and computer traffic information.
V. Service providers
We may use third-party service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
VI. Withdrawal of Consent
You can always withdraw your consent to use or process your data at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.